Let’s check latest news from Chicago Auto Show. The Japanese auto maker Nissan has introduced the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition in North America’s largest auto expo Chicago auto show with unique wheels and styling. The Company Nissan has been designed this car to keep in mind the off-roading lovers. The car has two-tone interior, set this apart from other models of Pathfinders.
Some Special of 2019 Nissan Pathfinder
- The car 2019 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition has been awarded new grill, roof rail, door handles, mirror cap, license plate finisher.
- It has 18-inch wheels, which is 255/60 R 18 size all-season tires. It has Rock Creek Bridge on its front door which is made from Black color.
- Let’s talking about the interior, there is a two-tone seating in the car on which high contra has been stitched. The car has a matrimonial premium interior trim and branding of Rock Creek on the seat.
- Nissan Pathfinder offers Nissan Connect, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheels, Heated Side Mirror, for which $ 1,250 i.e. about 88 thousand rupees will be given separately.
- Special Edition This car will also have dual panoramic Moonroof, 13 speaker Bose stereo and 20-inch wheels.
As the review this car offers rugged looks on the cheap price. 2019 Pathfinder is the best car and family-friendly SUV. Their main attraction and best of all is its price, because it is pretty affordable. You can choose this model from seven different colors in both front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive layouts.
Nissan has tried the little outdoor flavor, the most obvious change outside is the addition is unique 18-inch wheels with the best all-season tires.
Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition revealed with these all specification and all these features are competitive with other 3 row SUVs of the recent market.